Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hello, Blogging World!

So this is my first post, in my very first blog.

I have been a "lurker" of various blogs for a while now, and after much consideration, I have decided to create my own. Not sure if this blog will have an overall theme, or just a collection of random topics and observations; but I hope it will be a source of information to some and a way to share and learn at the same time. So, without further ado, here we go...

Random Thoughts for a Saturday:




Did anyone see the People cover last week with Heidi from The Hills on it? Holy cows...she looks at least 20 years older. Obviously she has some major body issues. She was gorgeous before she ever got started, so why change things? And did you see where she said she wants even bigger breasts? She already has DDD's...that's gotta hurt! The biggest surprise of the whole transformation has to be the fact she kept it all a secret from her family, and then chose to reveal her new look on the cover of People. Wow. What does this say about Hollywood? Obviously we all know image is everything there, but does this story forecast how young Hollywood will soon be? Multiple surgeries and transformations so they are "perfect"? What kind of example does this set for today's youth? Say Miley Cyrus decides to get a nose or boob job, how many teeny-boppers will then begin asking for the same thing for their next birthday or Christmas? Scary thought!

Well, that's all I have for today. If anyone has some great ideas for me to blog about, I'd love to hear them.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment